FINTIA has started two new group-activities, as follows:
- Fintia Market
- Fintia Library
These activities can be accessed by any FINTIA member from the DATABASE section of FINTIA group. The link to DATABASE section is http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fintia/database/.
IMPORTANT: Before taking part in any of these activities please kindly read following Rules/Guidelines applicable for these activities.
- A member or involved parties are solely responsible for the transactions that they are conducting through these activities.
- Fintia will NOT be responsible for any damages or losses incurred as a result of any transactions conducted under these activities.
- Any disputes related to the transactions conducted under these activities must be settled by the respective member(s) or involved parties. Fintia will NOT be responsible for any disputes and will NOT take part settling the disputes.
- Fintia will NOT be responsible for any technical problems occurred in the databases and for any direct and/or indirect damages incurred from that.
- Any item(s) that is offending to any member or religion or a country MUST NOT be traded or exchanged through these activities.
- Transactions involving trading or exchanging of adult and/or pornographic material(s) is STRICTLY prohibited under these group activities.
- Fintia will NOT take any responsibilities for transactions involving trading or exchanging of stolen, illegal or pirated items.
- Transactions involving trading or exchanging of items related to terrorism and criminal activities are STRICTLY prohibited and Fintia will NOT take any responsibilities for any direct or indirect damages from it.
- As per current settings, a group subscriber can edit/delete/create a record in the database. Fintia will NOT be responsible for any damages or losses if anybody changes the database records.
- Concerned member and involved parties are responsible for delivery of traded or exchanged item.
- Concerned member and involved parties are responsible for the completion of their transaction.
These group activities have been started for members' convenience, to help members and to make best use of recycled and used items. FINTIA DOES NOT make any profit from these activities.